GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

This is laughable but totally expected. The Doutch aligned board...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is laughable but totally expected. The Doutch aligned board was always going to try to pay a ridiculous price for the Doutch tenements, I also note that they have paid a non-refundable deposit of $800k+ to him as it is??!! Why pay a deposit on an asset that nobody else could conceivably want??

Even the FAS supporters won't benefit from this move now. We'll see only the truely Doutch aligned holders (as opposed to those he duped into purchasing FAS) support this farce.

PMM has my support - the talk about takeover without paying a premium is stupid also. They may obtain board control but the current board is already non-independent as proven by these resolutions heavily favouring certain shareholders over others.

Board control still accrues value to ordinary shareholders. They have already slated that they will not only consider shipping through Esperance (WHICH BY THE WAY GWR WAS CONSIDERING ON ITS OWN ACCORD) that they will assess all options as they become feasible. PMM are going to take this company to production and realise the value within it and as a reputable company will be subject to far higher standards of corporate behaviour than we have witnessed thus far from the incumbent board.

This is a no brainer.

The independent expert report is a farce and even then we are paying over the odds for a sliver of land. I don't buy the access arrangement. When it comes time to plan your reserve and the company share price is stronger - that is when you start worrying about that.

I would suggest that the board of GWR needs to concentrate on moving the company forward than trying to compensate JD for his long and protracted and FAILED grab attempt for GWR.

When this all began I said to all of you that the only logical way to maximise value was to hold GWR. This has come true and those who accepted the FAS offer will surely agree with that now. At this point in time the decision to support FAS aligned board or PMM aligned board is even easier IMO. Remember that even with the two PMM directors on board there are still other board members whereas if you leave it as is, ALL the incumbent directors are FAS aligned in some way.

Cheers
    UIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.