GWR 1.16% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

I'm curious as to how you see having Portman representatives on...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm curious as to how you see having Portman representatives on the board as a takeover without premium. Also how do you foresee PMM shareholders benefiting disproportionately from PMM director input???

If they develop the project both GWR and PMM shareholders benefit.

I'd also like to hear your justification on why certain posters supported the FAS takeover on the cheap, but constantly went against bringing on proper project development experience to the board.

I submit to you that the current GWR board are all FAS / JD aligned and therefore THAT is a takeover by stealth without paying a premium and WITHOUT achieving value for non-associated GWR shareholders.

JD's tenements are worth NOTHING to anyone but GWR. Why should we pay full value for this when he cannot get a penny for it from anyone else. Further diluting the company at this early stage is stupid when those tenements will be there to buy as the project gets developed. Nobody else will want em!

Don't buy into this PMM takeover by stealth nonsense. Allowing the current board to stay on will be tantamount to a FAS takeover by stealth as they constantly place and issue shares to mates and related parties.

This farce has gone on long enough. Bring on PMM experience I say!

On another note I believe this to be an excellent opportunity to purchase GWR shares, so I suppose one good thing has come out of these shenanigans :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $3.507K 40.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 109687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.