GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

egm announced with 12 resolutions, page-41

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm sleeping in my own bed and I'm not alligned to anyone but me. We already had a PMM stooge on the board before. Where did that get us?

My motives for holding out against PMM are simple... you can't trust them. better the devil you know than the one you don't. They slipped in the back door, bought up an extra 5% on market , without informing us they had approval to do so, and then they try to hijack the board.

Had people known they had approval for the extra 5%, there is no doubt in my mind the share price would have gone through the roof.

This is a quasi takeover designed to give PMM our ore at bargain basement prices. If there is 400mt as being suggested, then they just got 100mt for under $30m. and they get to say what happens to the rest? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

If PMM want control of GWR, let them pay for it. at a premium price to all share holders.

The least they could do is give us all a big kiss while they screw us.

As for the comment someone made about Fas supporters regretting accepting the takeover offer... lets wait and see, with the coming Dilution for GWR, you could well wish you did accept.

And before you go alligning Con with FAS, lets just stop and remember, when he came to the board, he advised GWR holders to reject the takeover offer from FAS. If he was their stooge as some of you think, why didn't he approve the offer and advise us to accept it?

I think Con has done a pretty good job so far, I agree an update is slow in coming, but that alone doesn't give justification for axing him, his PMM stooge predecessor didn't realease one either. He just ran off and told portmans what we were sitting on... And you guys talk about conspiracy? boy are you looking in the wrong direction...

Forget about your bitch fight with FAS for 5 minutes and open your eyes. Do some research into PMM and cleverlands. And think VERY carefully before vote. Think head, not heart.

Regards
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.