GWR 8.97% 8.5¢ gwr group limited

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I think you will find that I posted here a long...

1. 133 Posts.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think you will find that I posted here a long time ago that I no longer read the GWR Hot Copper threads, as it is just dribble.
    I heard my sources directly and in person.
    I was also invited to a few luncheons (only attended the one after hearing the dribble) when the FAS roadshow was in town back in Jan/Feb. I also declined the invite to go to Wiluna West and meet "the mob"

After the failed attempt, you might remember I posted the FAS Issue is not dead and buried yet.

What I was then told was "wait for the oil and gas in the Murray Basin.. and then the gold results"... LOL
    Now they tell me there is gas down below... LOL

Then they will try to merge the two.

Reason why Con didn't support the takeover when he was in was clearly because of a lack of numbers/votes to get this over the line.
    Plan B, wait, announce some "hot air", then merge

Then give Classic Minerals their $$$ for their much overvalued tenements... and THEN we announce the resource upgrade.

Such contempt for existing shareholders.

Mick Wilson needs to go too.
    As head geologist, what has he done for the past year?
    Where is the resource upgrade? (He obviously couldn't release it until his mates were looked after)
    The boardroom battle/politics surely wouldn't affect his department or the field work????

Inco,

At least Portman bought on market with $$$ which increased the S/P from the 90c range up to $2.00 again.

FAS only offered paper for theirs, through the back door, and caused the plummet in S/P from the $2's downwards...

Who would the average share holder support I ask????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $27.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 9.0¢ 7.2¢ $29.94K 383.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40313 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.