JRV 17.4% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

egm announcement by dp, page-3

1. 937 Posts.
    Been to lunch with Tonydel.....just got home. A few points:

I have also been told that it looked like the judge was about to award costs against DP, when his Barracuda jumped up and whispered to him...then he (DP) said JRV would pay!

Well done to Robin8, Ian, et al for dragging together over 100 (hard copy) reqs for an EGM in such a short time. (And for putting them in my DHL Express envelope...NOT.LOL)

We goodies will be writing to all shareholders outlining the Case For Change...."CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" (well maybe we need a new slogan.lol)....hopefully NS will fund this, however if not, we can all chuck in a few bob and then have a party licking stamps!!!

Actually being serious, I know there are enough angry shareholders to fund the printing and postage....I am certainly one, who after receiving a bizarre threatening letter from DP, really do believe the guy is an insane megalomaniac who shouldn’t be anywhere near JRV or any other public entity!!!

Very hot here on the coast south of Emerald City....off now for a few ice cold Blondes on the beach!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $132.4K 6.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 253924 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 375000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.