CDX 0.00% 7.0¢ cardiex limited

I attended, as did a couple of others.My views differ from...

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2752
    I attended, as did a couple of others.
    My views differ from @LeeKing, maybe we are the yin & Yang of the CardieX investment community.

Very little could be said. The SEC are closely monitoring all activity. They simply cannot be seen to be promoting or marketing the company in any way. Craig mentioned they are even monitoring his social media. They did get a wrap over the knuckles at the beginning of the process, and have been ultra conservative ever since. Niall made the comment “embargo” on all employees, and lawyers were in the room.

so really nothing new, and anything said by those attending will be conjecture.

The CONNEQT Pulse was there, and I was able to use it. Worked well, and replicated results I have been receiving from other sources with some extra info on vascular health. Very pleased with that !

The company needs the IPO funds to hit the go button, stating the obvious. More than likely the pulse purchase order to Andon is waiting for these funds. How quickly can it happen from here now the shares allocation has been approved. Very !
    Essentially, the F1a can be lodged anytime now. This will have the indicative price. Then the actual roadshow, which can be from 2 days to several weeks. Then actual prospectus submission to SEC , and listing a couple of days after that ( not months after prospectus like on ASX ). Clear they need $s ASAP so I expect this to be wrapped up quickly.

Nothing to suggest anything has changed, accept now one critical step closer.

My feeling is that CDX management will be relieved when this whole process has concluded and they can move on to creating a great business and delivering shareholder value.

Typing this on the train. Any further thoughts I will add later.

My feeling is cautious optimism !

All IMO
    Last edited by Quiltman: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155849 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.