PBI premier bionics limited

egm attendance demonic , page-3

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    demonic,

thanks for that ... will be interested to hear your report back. I'm awaiting a new arrival (baby blokes) any day now and won't be able to make it across town at 9am

I'd be very interested to know why if they had enough cash they have not sought to have options underwritten and thus ensure that shareprice held up for options conversion. why a placement now when they have so much potential cash coming in in December .... do they intend to burn their existing optionholders, consultants, plumbers, electrical contractors and all and sundry holding these PBIOs ???

and why no updates for past six months on sales, and pulmo commercial talks ? why does the sp continually get manipulated and do they have any fear that this as much as anything will prevent the comapny being taken seriously by bigger investors in the market. Time to stop fiddling with it as a plaything boys.

Of course the flipside is they may be very confident about the coming announcements and want to ensure they have some support aboard to drive the share price higher still. That's my preferred ticked box, and one that I would be hoping they may give you a nod about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.