NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

EGM Conference Call, page-2

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hello MACLEOD,
    Long time I have been out of this stock so not well informed and you know me a little fanciful sometimes.
    Please excuse my ramblings but just want to put my thoughts online.
    I am concerned with a general trend of stocks being devalued through todays trading practices and good companys falling and failing. My thoughts are wayout but some-one might be able to do something with them. To me the voice of shareholders should not be measured by the number of shares held but instead by the amount $ outlayed to own any number of shares. We have progressed somewhat from the time of bead counting and should have the data to know what price was paid for shares and perhaps that should be factored into the power one should have to decide speak and vote in an GM. Sure dividend should be calculated by shares held but perhaps NOT your voice in what happens for a company. I know totally out there idea and perhaps some constitutions/ground rules would have to change but it might give power to those heavily invested instead of those with less at stake or those able to maneuver into large holdings at low prices. We should not assume that number of shares equals the amount or power or influence that should be awarded. imho. Beads need to be revalued to bring a voice/ power to those who have paid for it.
    Time to get sophisticated in this fast lane.
    Good Luck with your ambitions to build a mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.