NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

EGM Conference Call, page-3

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Researcher welcome back.

I am afraid that once again I have lost the in depth meaning of your post. Maybe you could change your language in order that a simple soul like myself can understand what you are attempting to say. Does your post actually relate to NKP?

As you know NKP is still in limbo after many years of false starts. The guys at Genorah have destroyed value due to their greed and incompetence. Even to this day they cannot get their act together to get the Mining Registration done and dusted. Zijin must be so frustrated dealing with these clowns. No wonder they accepted 10c per share for the majority sale in NKP.

Each day that passes we learn about new hurdles and arrangements ( IOP; Landau loan, secret dealings etc) that were hidden from shareholders. ASX and ASIC nowhere to be seen to protect minority interests. The ASX needs to wait ( no time constraints imposed) for NKP lawyers to check out the facts presented. Pussy footing around rather than acting with authority. Every chance that EGM resolutions will be voted down thanks to ASX ineffectiveness. Time is running out to sterilise the Zijin vote.

Regarding "my ambitions to build a mine". None of us really care what is built nor when. We all want out but at a reasonable offer. The days of us getting excited as shareholders of a platinum production company disappeared long ago.

Majority holder Zijin is no different to Genorah. It's about them and not us. Let's see if they allow an open forum at the EGM. In my opinion they see minorities as a pain in the ar.. and will attempt to stifle debate. Even the poor Coy Secretary has been given the mushroom treatment. He knows nothing. Shareholders are keeping him in the loop. A very sad state of affairs.

Researcher surely 2016 will see the end of the saga?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.