NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi Bellstokes, yes I do understand the rationale behind trying...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Bellstokes, yes I do understand the rationale behind trying to protect the options.
    There is obviously a much bigger picture in play, and trying to protect the options becomes a sideshow. No real value to anybody but the option holders.
    I respectfully suggest if option holders are really serious about protecting their interest in the options they should pay up the 10c before 31 March and become fully fledged shareholders. I understood our leader was arranging funding exercise the options? Take this offer and simplify the process.
    We will then all be fighting the same battle at that point and the activities will become very much more focused.
    Too many side shows will allow Z to string this attempt to gain fair value for minorities shares out forever.

You have all seen the arrogance of the Z party. Time to get real and keep the train at going with a full head of steam at the ultimate destination, fair value for all shareholders.

Zijin directors, make an offer of AUD $0.30c and you have a very valuable resource at a significantly discounted value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.