EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

EGM documents due this week, page-16

1. 283 Posts.
    Surandy

i believe you are right with your post reference KPMG may very well have asked a question on behalf of ego shareholders,and also if empire board have been running there numbers with large shareholders, must mean there not to shore.
    Just want to say this is what CM did when we failed the Mr ed249d process, canvass the larger shareholders and more or less middle finger the smaller holders. The only issues is there is way more little S/H out there than the amount shares tied up in the top 20 list.

this shows that the board is not this whizz bang board, that we have to only say" yes" too.

this corporate deal is a shambles right now,poorly sold to the current investors and NO communication to concerns the potential investor may have.

is this really worth $470k a year and asking for options as well.

one should ask themselves did the board have a few drinks and think, wright this rubbish deal on a napkin at the bar and have the empire shareholders rubber stamp it.

I believe someone high up needs to go the same day the vote fails.as someone needs to take own this problem.

boeing777

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.