EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ahjay, lets just say you may now have something in commonn with...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ahjay, lets just say you may now have something in commonn with the early settlers eh? You can handle it.

No offence intended, but if the debate about matters EGO, that we all seem to follow so closely is to be viable, there is nothing wrong with a bit of contrasting viewpoints and inept metaphors.

The problem for me, and I suspect for many others is the lack of meaningful information available for us to consider. If it was appropriate I would support the proposal, but why when I have the doubts I do, should I believe that "Going for the Kill", is going to end well in the scenario where EGO is the bunny in the head lights. My call is 'get the foxtrot off the road'.

I don't swallow the idea that the company will not fold in the next twelve months without the Corporate transaction proposal being adopted.
    But I do suspect with some certainty that the burden of debt embodied in the proposal could be the heavy prime mover that squashes poor Bunny flat.

That is like maxing out the Visa card to have one last all up bet on zero? Whammo! Game over! Thank your mother for the rabbits!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.