CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Just in from dinner and reading the threads. Angry, I would have...

1. 749 Posts.
    Just in from dinner and reading the threads.

Angry, I would have thought you would be the first one to send in some EGM resolutions to be attached based on your recent months of wanting to e-mail as a collective to MS.

Don't wait for others to write the questions for you if you are serious, as has been stated once the notification is out it is too late to amend or add resolutions.

Just pick your top 3 that you think (based on what gets talked about here) and form them in a suitable question.

Just off the top of my head, I would consider including:
    - Confirmation/evidence that placements were paid for in full as per the App 3Bs (Aitco, Easyoffice, Global, Pershing, etc.) and state specific evidence that you want such as cheque clearing details, bank statements, dates, amounts, etc. Also request full details of how the placement money received has been spent (as all evidence points to it going straight back to the people receiving the placements, otherwise how can they afford to take such a big loss by selling on market at less than half the placement price).

- Claims by MS of Pensador funding some operations are yet to come to light for us holders. Request specific details (What, when, how much, etc) of what Pensador has funded and will continue to fund. Also request details of when Pensador funding will be completed, how much has already been collected and in trust, etc etc. Also whats happened to our $12mil and can we get it back if Pensador funding falls through.

I'm sure there are plenty of other things that can be included, onshore oil, offshore oil, JORC drilling, refinery details (this is probably crucial, but will already be included as this it the point of the EGM - maybe request specific details regarding the refinery that have been raised on here in the past few weeks).

Anyway, as I said gather 3-5 points, word them well, and request their inclusion in the EGM. I would suggest sending this tongiht or first thing tomorrow morning. The longer you wait for other to help out with questions, the less likely it will be included.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.