FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Thanks a heap for posting that Sphinta, Not too sure if it is,...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thanks a heap for posting that Sphinta,
    Not too sure if it is, but this sort of thing should be a normal occurrence for AGM's and EGM's as well.

I myself have never attended any sort of company meeting except for ones I have been directly personally involved with. With the plethora of cheap technology involved today I don't know why this sort of thing is not openly available to all share holders on a regular basis instead of just some bland PDF report after the fact.

Hurta D I think Bev seemed fine, at least she was there huh ? , and even had a giggle in the first vid and her body language seemed fine all the way through.

Must say I was quite impressed with the conciliatory tones towards KJ from both new team members and even towards the outgoing ones, all business and no gripes, and in my opinion we are off to a great start with positive, decisive and forward looking new blood on board now.

Will the talk lead to BGS gaining a new swagger strut in the global Lithium world ?

Or to put it another way... Can we do better than selling off a world class lithium asset for peanuts on the dollar value ?

It might take a few months for the reality of what has been achieved here today to sink in, the often quoted figure from the start of the RM's campaign was 6 odd percent of total votes, you can even read that figure in news reports quoted here on these threads today.

That was the spark though people, and look what happened today.

My thanks again to the RM crew that kicked all this off and to all and every one of the shareholders that backed them up to bring this about. Every day Mum and Dad shareholders Australia wide in the future will look back on this a Class 101 in taking back control of THEIR COMPANY"S. Kudos to you all for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.