GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Jackadebo,I'm glad you have asked this question as it has...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Jackadebo,

I'm glad you have asked this question as it has more than likely been on the tips of everyones thoughts.

Let me begin by saying that whatever happens with the listing over the next 24hrs or 6mths, Dr Yacov, to even get this to the table, will have orchestrated either the biggest scam or that Dr G could sell ice to the Eskimos. The only way that Dr G could convince the American investors, was that GMVD had to offer the US public, is that the products he has to offer, are paramount to the current environment.

Covid-19 IMO is the catalyst behind selling GMVD'S product suite to the American public. Dr Yacov not only has to sell the idea to investors, but it also has to be a genuine no brainer for future sales. It has to have people lining up at the door to purchase the product and it has to be seen as a never ending cycle.

How they have sold an item that was selling at $0.039 on the ASX to then re calibrate it to list on the Nasdaq at between $USD 5-7 is unheard of. Even more startlingly is that the bookbuild (BB) has only 7 days. This demonstrates to me that the majority of the 5 million shares have been sold pre BB. Your question regarding the vast difference in price, has to mean that there is something that we are missing or not informed about. Regardless, the 2 Securities firm, Boustead & Fosun Hani are not stupid, they would have done the due diligence and wouldn't even put their name to it, unless they saw the potential.

Jackadebo, I can honestly say that in my last 20yrs on the Stock Market, I have never witnessed or experienced the situation that we find ourselves currently in. Prior to the company being placed in a trading halt, we were facing extinction and come Sat morning we, as you said could be in profit. The self sanction of having the 54,000,000 Australian Shares being placed in escrow, is a good fit IMO. The last thing we want to find ourselves in would be the race to get the shares sold first. Given the 90 or 180 days in Escrow will allow the company to settle down.

The Escrow period will allow the company to settle down and sell their story to the public. GMVD is the only company in the world, yes world, that have the FDA approval for the VSMS/GMP. The Covid-19 Pandemic is not going to go away anytime soon and with France, Germany and the rest of the European Countries having phase 2 re-infections and lock-down proceedures put in place, maybe this is why the US investors are confident and have come to buy GMVD shares.

With the shares being locked away for 6mths, hopefully we will see how the market reacts to the GMVD story. If they like it and the SP has jumped to $USD20, people may sell, but only to recoup their original outlay. I'm not sure how Dr G has managed to consolidate shareholdings at 18:1 and allowing original share holders to retain a healthy share position but I will gladly accept the change in fortune.

If GMVD can list at $USD5 or above and maintain or increase the SP, it will place alot of people in a far better monetary position than before. Looking forward to tommorrow.

GLTAH

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.