GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Jackadebo,I hear what your saying and totally agree with what...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Jackadebo,

I hear what your saying and totally agree with what your saying. I have been sitting on a significant paper loss for probably about 10mths. When GMV announced that the company had been given approval by the US FDA and the price jumped about %200 and then drifted slowly back down to under $0.05. I knew then that we were in trouble, but what could we do.!!. We could of sold and taken a huge haircut, or sit and hope for the best. Well after tomorrows listing of GMVD, we could be witnessing a miracle.

Shareholders on this forum will automatically recover their losses and then sum. You asked what will keep the price from falling and can we maintain or increase the share price. I believe that we can prosper with some perfectly timed announcements. I think that Dr G snd his team have been working diligently over these past 2 mths to ensure we keep the momentum from falling.

The SP will be dictated by the current events of the day. If GMVD have a product that will assist individuals during this pandemic and beyond, well this is what will keep the market moving. With your concerns on how your share holding balance may be affected, then don't look at it as much. I always tell people its like gambling. Don't play if you can't afford it. In other words, don't play if the money is crucial to you or your families well being.

I think it will be great watching your share price moving up or down. Remember Jackadebo, this is money that had been written off and now we have a second chance. There will be people out there in HC that will become millionaires hopefully over the next 6mths. I am really excited for the reason that we had a second chance. Maybe Dr G will let us all in on his secret.

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.