TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

EGM needs to be called

1. 2,693 Posts.
    can someone more up to speed on what is needed to call an EGM please post the list on Hot Copper. i firmly believe that the current board are not responsible enough handling shareholders funds. We the shareholders currently have $14.5 million cash sitting in TPT bank accounts. Not one cent of this money should be handed over to Galp. Galp for months failed to hand over $7.5 US MILLION DOLLARS to TPT. they were never going to hand this cash back. why would tpt just hand over millions to Galp based on Galp receipts. IMO we need a new board to make sure that cash stays in our bank accounts. Galp IMO can not be trusted with what they claim the final drilling costs will be. Drilling was much faster than planned with no technical issues in shallow water. Galp themselves put out a release stating all of the above with regards to how smoothly drilling went. How many other shareholders are in favor of an EGM. we need 5% to call one. To be perfectly honest and this is only my opinion how hard will our directors stand up to Galp. Personally i have no confidence they will.

frosty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.