CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Maybe we should have formed a HC shareholders sub committee...

1. 160 Posts.
    Maybe we should have formed a HC shareholders sub committee while we were all there as obviously HC was well represented.

I spoke to Peter Smith while you were all looking at the oil maps and one of the observations that he made was he wanted to get MS to consider seriously the Chinese connections he can bring to the table so as to generate some share holder value.

He agreed that the management team was spread thin with all the potential projects that they have to consider. He also said that MS was going to London next week to finalise the Falcon/Finance deals but MS said to the open formum that he was too busy doing paper work in Perth. Not sure what that means.

When I asked him if the $1 million cash the company had was sufficient to get through in the short term before going back to shareholders he stated that it was required only for admin costs and not exploration expenses. The $100m facility is only in place so as to allow us to the oil negotations table.

I thought it was positive meeting, MS is going to have to tick off some real milestones if he going to generate some positive sp movements in the short term before hopefully a payoff by takeover, $3.00 per share resource value was mentioned again by MS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.