CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

There is nothing sad about it. Emotions don't come into it. As i...

1. 17 Posts.
    There is nothing sad about it. Emotions don't come into it. As i see it, there are 2 choices:

1. Vote against the resolutions. If enough people do this, my shareholdings will be worth nothing and all the money i have invested will be gone for good.

2. Vote for the resolutions. If enough people do this, my shareholdings will be worth something with the chance of further upside on the value of my investments.

In chosing between the 2, what has happened in the past is not a consideration and that others will gain more is not a consideration either. It is simly about what is the best way to get back something from the current siutation and from what i have read, option 2 is the only way this will happen. We can't change the past but we all have the opportunity to make something out of this (or make nothing out of it).

Everyone knew there would be risk when they bought in and knows there are risks in any investment. Share investments and decisions need to be about fact and not emotions.

If there is another choice based on fact (not emotions), i would love to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.