LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

egm...only requires 5% of shareholders

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Sure he controls the votes so determines the board, but still. Sends a message.

This company offers so much but has delivered absolutely nothing. 10 balls up in the air great, maybe its time to land one and deliver something tangible.

I have zero faith in this board or the highly paid people getting over $1m who have delivered NOTHING

I bucketed in at $5, $4 and $3.17 not even 6 months ago and am being smashed by this dog.

The share price is an indication of utter failure for this company to identify its business proposition and communicate it.

Buying Islands is not a clever thing if you want to pretend you are in this with us Peter.

I can see either PB or another company simply taking this company over and squeezing us out for a measly $1.60 or $1.70.

I am also tired of hearing how people are loading up now. This does not help CURRENT shareholders, who cannot get back in as they already committed to this company over the past 5 years. Current shareholders are the purpose and charter of Linc as a publicly listed company.

This company has spent and spent, promised and promised, and all it has delivered is one sale to Adani- at 1/3rd the initial value communicated to us.

There must be some very ordinary people in this company.

I also respect there are some very talented people there being stuffed around by some plodders and snake oil salesmen.

I feel for the poor guys telling the story and having nothing delivered behind them- or having PB keep saying time frames that are not met

This company has stuffed up peoples lives and they need to look in the mirror, stop promising, start communicating and actually deliver something.

Such a shame, because this SHOULD be a $4 company, and if they did this properly from say one and didn't try to juggle 15 balls at the same time could be worth more.

I have no doubt what this company will be. I just now extremely doubt I will have the financial resources to stay in long enough to enjoy it. And then I'll have to see this guys mug every day in the paper and in the BRW about how hs $30p/s company makes him a trillionaire etc

We shareholders are being screwed over

LT Buy..........IF you have any money left

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.