ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

egm proposals... vote down to increase sp !

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I do not like what is being proposed for consideration in the upcoming EGM. As they are looking to dilute shares by giving away options to INSTOS. If I read their resolutions for consideration correctly...

We can still vote the proposals down and save the dilution of the shares.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100114/pdf/31n5gg563s7gh2.pdf

I think some pro investors have had a far better deal to date than most by potential inside knowledge by the last placement offer. When I am sure signing up with large companies like 'Bangs' was higly probable before the ANN to the market.

Now we see a company with a potential to earn 10s of millions and a current market cap of approx 25Mil. If not more when they sign up a pathology deal with a large company, as well.

The EGM gives shareholders the oportunity to vote down the giving away of shares. They are now in a perfect position to escalate their MC by showing respect for all shareholders. Not just heavily discounted prices for INSTOS. I for one will be OUT, if they decide to continue to give INSTOS the heavy discount.

Surely after signing up with Bangs for a double digit royalty and more to come, as indicated in ANNs. Plus they are gaining a lot more media attention. Good Management would NEVER consider issuing options to professional INSTOS at huge discounts in the current circumstances- IMO... Yet is the Management any good? Or looking after themselves and mates?

To me, now is the time to see the integrity of this Management. If they are going to give away shares as proposed in EGM resolutions then that is a HUGE negative.

Whilst they MAY need extra capital to move on their solutions faster then they should offer all shareholders the same deal.

I will be voting against Resolution 2 & 3. As it is a dilution of OUR shares. If they gave more information and said they will only give the options at the weighted average of this coming month. Plus why they need to issue the options then I may change my mind. I hope all shareholders fill out the proxy and vote resolution 2 and 3 down. Then we should give it some thought. In the current form it is simply a large dilution to our shares.

Resolution 2 states we should allow them to give away shares for 0.6c, thus the INSTOS instantly more than 10 times their money--Not on. 18.83 Million shares to be delegated to mates- IMO. Dilutes regular ADO shares.

Resolution 3 states 58.3 MILLION shares be issued for NOTHING. Under the option code of ADOO. Not on.

I believe the EGM has been announced to vote down these stupid discounts to INSTOS. Or to try quickly give them over to their mates and they are not expecting shareholders to NOT be bothered to vote down the resolutions.

The pro deals with INSTOS should now be renegoitated after the signing with BANGS and the media attention. If the resolutions are approved in the current form then all should discount the shares accordingly.

Perfect time for Management to renegiotate with the INSTOS and place a bottom line on the SP. For example 6c. Giving them away basically tells us that Management value their own worth at only 0.6c per share. Seems foolish after proving its solution with the signing with BANGS.

I will look at the outcome of the EGM to see where Management's loyalty stands. Any Management that think this is a good idea, is no good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $202.2K 10.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1566052 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 604706 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.