TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

You could be right but i dont agree with it being a lost cause....

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    You could be right but i dont agree with it being a lost cause.
    Great questions have been put forward and i hope whoever of us here turn up to the EGM will be straight forward and ask them,make them respond properly.
    Asic should change the rules and make certain requirements to be met by companies wanting to float on the ASX as there are too many like TV2 being allowed to raw deal shareholders.
    Its been going on for decades ever since Poseidon and Tasminex went from 25c up to $360 in a few weeks based on heresay of something found in the ground and then sold off again to practically nothing in the 80s when there was no delivery.

If this company goes under i will be quick and thorough to let as many investors know who Peter Wall,Nick Fitzgerald,Tom Young and David Adams are and to never trust anything they say ever again,nor invest into any fraudulent company they'll be involved with,and i'll provide examples.
    All imo of course but its fast becoming others opinions also from the look of it.

Its their duty to report to SH on a regular basis to keep us up to date,we put money into a company for a return otherwise why waste everybodies time coming onto the sharemarket unless you'll try to rought people.
    This should be obvious to investor relations.
    The big names of TV2 management are not delivering as they did elsewhere in the business world,seems as though they've lost their touch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.