SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

Agent, Your comments are not helpful. The people that have been...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Agent, Your comments are not helpful. The people that have been working on behalf of shareholders (including myself) have invested significant money into the company and are sitting on significant losses themselves. I question the value of raising your dissatisfaction in a public forum when you could have done so privately. Additionally, the people actively involved in the shareholder group have made huge financial, personal and business sacrifices to bring about change for all shareholders.

The situation, whilst it may appear simple is quite complex and can change day to day. The company brought the AGM forward which has significantly shortened the time that we can garner support. It may not be necessary for us to vote the directors out to get the change we all seek. If we cannot negotiate change then their certainly are numerous other options, including voting down resolutions, calling an EGM, legal action, and media activity. We will use whatever means is necessary to get the end result in the most efficient manner, however it is also important to consider how the company will be viewed following these activities. We will need to rebuild investor confidence and for that we need current shareholder support and patience.

I firmly believe that we will achieve our goals. Once this is done we can reveal all of the reasons behind our decisions and once you get a full understanding, then I am sure you will agree with decisions being made. The decisions and strategy behind them are being made with extensive consultation amongst the people driving the shareholder group. These are experienced business people who are using their collective minds to work towards a solution. In the meantime, you can certainly contact the shareholder group and ask for your proxies to be voted in the manner in which you designate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.03K 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 436481 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 550525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.