QTK quiktrak networks limited

I'm suprised that the Thorney shares are to be cancelled. I did...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    I'm suprised that the Thorney shares are to be cancelled. I did expect Mark to take these up. He was not permitted to vote on this proposal.

Is it a bad thing? Well its 11 million less shares on issue so less dilution......I have no doubt that the knockers will see this as a sign of MP's lack of confidence in the stock but i think this is a false sign.

Simply speaking he already has enormous exposure to the company, the Apex placement ensures that QTK have adequate funds going forward, money will soon begin rolling in from China so why put 11 million more shares on market?

I posted around a month ago the it was now compulsary for transponders to be placed into every new car and home in Beijing! It is now being mentioned by other posters, perhaps more will begin listening. I dont know about WA but believe it is quite conceivable.

I dont think we will be trading at these levels for much longer folks. The housekeeping has been taken care of, the leash is now removed, im still very happy with my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.