QTK quiktrak networks limited

re: asic watching. I wonder if ASIC will offer me compensation...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    re: asic watching. I wonder if ASIC will offer me compensation for the 100k shares i bought at 36c the day they charged Mark Pallister with fraud but permitted the stock to continue trading!!!

I wonder if i will also be compensated for buying 100k of EPE at 36c the day Warren Leslie announced that they had become the latest Australian oil producer at Yellowbank.....but in the same breathe failed to mention that they were only going to produce 1 barrel per day.

Likewise i wonder if i will be compensated for all my losses in LUM for believing all the lies and deception that went on around that stock for the months on end that i held that dog!!!

If you trade in speculative stocks these are the risks you take. I have had my share of losses. I am optimistic with QTK for reasons that the company has fully announced to the market. I have read EVERY announcement in its entirity since they relisted and have asked questions when i have not fully understood the terminology. If because of the extra effort that i have made i have a better understanding of the companies business structure then so be it! As i posted last night, half the critics in this forum are too lousy to even payout the money for a phone call to better educate themselves......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.