CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Mr Asia,The purpose of CVI prinitng 300M more shares is to dump...

1. 983 Posts.
    Mr Asia,

The purpose of CVI prinitng 300M more shares is to dump them into the current market to raise emoney for the directors personal expenses. This will have the effect of dropping the current SP down even lower, perhaps nudging .001 - .003.

The way I read it you got in around the time the shares were trading at .008 How is it that you are happy about this? Forgetting anything to do with whatever you believe the company may or may not do in future. How can you possibly be happy seeing your investment plummet to these lows?

CVI got nothing man, just your money and $40M+ from other suckers like me over the last 2 years who believed the story as we did not expect that a company could push thru announcements thru the ASX that were at their core nothing bu total lies and deception. We naievley assunmed that ASX or ASIC had our back, we were wrong.

As for comparing them with others, just because other companies may be in similar positions or worse according to you means nothing. It does not make CVI a better bet simply because it has peers in what you call similar positions in terms of shares issued, etc.

Remember that just recently ASIC stopped CVI from issuing another 1B shares. So, CVI being run by lawyers simply found another way around it. Great people these, managing your investment. You must be easily impressed.

You need to take a long hard look at the history of this company and it's dodgy directors and come to the realisation that most of your money is gone, there will be no exploring, activity or anything else and that CVI will close down, and it's assets sold to mates who will rise up yet again pushing these assets in another public company somewhere in the world touting these alleged top value assets that they pickefd up at a bargain basement price.

If you don't get it then you never will. These guys have run these schemes about 3 times in the last 10 years, are you blind to this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.