CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

egm today, page-16

1. 1,144 Posts.
    Damien

i could care less whether u believe me or not...CVI IMO will move much higher due to the funds being raised and if u and many others think the coal briquette business isnt a profitable one or it wont get off the ground u r kidding yourselves..They will have the coal company shortly and this will make the 30 cents look cheap IMO..

I am not ramping i am seeing this for what it really is..read the reports they have substantial assets...Im sorry u all cant see that MS is trying hard for our benefit..anyhow u can all bag me all u like but when she shoots up i and all the current holders will be laughing and i dont know what u lot will be doing...

By the way remember all the downrampers on FMS when it was 1 cent and even .009..now look..a dog of a company and still is but check where the price went to on nothing..CVI have great assets unlkie FMS yet they shot up...

Sorry u all cant see it for what it is..facts are they will raise well over i million cash and get this project up and running..

have a great day boys i am celebrating...yeeehaaaa

I rate CVI as a STRONG LT BUYYYYYYY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.