CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

egm today, page-17

1. 983 Posts.
    From Mr Asia:

i could care less whether u believe me or not...CVI IMO will move much higher due to the funds being raised and if u and many others think the coal briquette business isnt a profitable one or it wont get off the ground u r kidding yourselves..They will have the coal company shortly and this will make the 30 cents look cheap IMO..

Errr, ummmm....what happened to all the previous $40M funds raised? I do not see that ANY of that money was used to fund a single project, just intercompany transfers to get the money out of Australia. You really really are kidding yourself here or simply winding us up.

Do I need to remind you of the classic 75M shares sold to Global late last year who then dumped into the market to raise $15M for CVI only for CVI then to transfer $14M of that to Pensador as a loan application fee for the purported $1B loan from Pensador to CVI. Remember Pensador as a company did not even exist let alone being a company capable of loaning anyone $1. If this is not fraud then I do not know what is.

Of course the Pensador $1B loan fell thru and CVI conveniently lost it's $14M loan application fee which has since been shuttled around various organisations wiythin the evil CVI empire to be used as a bargaining chip to offer to buy various things the latest being coal briquettes, next it will be Angolan Pork Bellies.

Give me a break.......what is your opinion on this? You as a CVI shareholder can honestly say you are ok with this obviously dodgy transfer of $14M of CVI shareholder funds? Can you support this? Yes or No?

If there are 200 people in this CVI forum 199 of them have had about 2 years of complete and detailed experience with CVI & it's dodgy ways and most of them have contributed to that $40M ripped out in the last 2 years. You are clearly the only 1 out of that 200 who is happily ramping this for all you are worth with ZERO facts just your IMO.

You have not been there over 2 years and I fail to accept that you have read all the posts over that period because if you had you would not be ramping this pig the way you do.

I, like many others here am grossly offended at these continuous baseless ramps from you when I and others have been fleeced of millions of dollars by these crooks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.