FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

Hi all,as i eluded in an earlier post, do not expect the jorc to...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Hi all,

as i eluded in an earlier post, do not expect the jorc to be finalised or anywhere near it. the project is simply to big to jorc in 3 months. i would expect good progress to have been made but not finalised.

this is why i have stated that i will hold until jorc is finalised and beyond, because of the estimated tonnage previously announced. the tonnage is huge and if jorced near the figures released or more she - fmj will break all speed records once she goes into orbit.

the are only 12 producing potash companies in the world. there is shortage of potash and the strain will increase as per global indicators over the next few years.

this meeting should confirm the funding arrangements, progress of the jorc compliancy and most importantly at this point in time, the payment to the sellers of the second tranche monies.

imo. the only way is up.

another few weeks should see the resolution of change in company direction decided, as it is not noted for this weeks egm. after that its anyones guess where the sp will be.

but 3 or 4 very notable boxes should be ticked off soon.

good luck and say hello to fmj from w.a.

we wait with open arms.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.