UNI 1.19% $4.99 universal store holdings limited

Well it was great to catch up with a few hotcopper legends...

1. 1,882 Posts.

Well it was great to catch up with a few hotcopper legends today. They must have been able to pick 64 and myself manning the pumps down the front......

Sorry if I double up on some of the info already posted but here is my notes.

Update on the construction of the plant was things are going well with a lot of out of work construction crews throwing the hammer around for UNI even through the snow storms and they are laying the foundations. Looks like we should get a quick build time. Also the next 100000 would flow quickly and be simpler and faster to build as it was an add on box.. I think they will need a few !!!!!!!!!!

I pumped him again for info on the production lines, my favourite subject. Sub for next time it was me asking the questions.

He stated the lines will come 75% validated for the factory to reduce the lead time to full production. I pushed for info relating to the capacity of Mykron to up the schedule. He explained again the process Mykron went through to prove the single line works at 65 units per minute prior to being signed up as the supplier for the industrialisation. The 60M unit line to come in SEPT will have three of the same lines running side by side, the 150M line will have 9 lines I think he said running side by side to meet the required rate.

My specific question was how fast can they supply the lines, he said Mykron have 1000 staff and most of them worked on lines for the car industry.... With that industry slow they are itching to provide up to 3-4 lines at a time for us........ Think of the ramp up for that team!!!!!

Big Jim was in good form and dropped a few clangers in front of the lawyers. The first that we would be moving to 3 shift a day production on the 1ml in the next week, my favourite was that Alan would be seeing a large Pharma straight after the scheduled meeting with Sanofi....Nice work boys it wont be long before Sanofi and UNI agree on the list and we are allowed to sign up the next customer.

So it was all smiles with 99% of the shareholders onboard for the USA listing, no sniping at Alan over the share plan and positive progress on the building, production and future customers. He also mentioned there would be some sample Unifill select products to display at a trade show in Paris in about 6 weeks.

Its going to be a great year and its going o be hard to fit all those lines in that little 265000sq ft factory....................LOL

Well done to Alan and the team, they should be siting back feeling very proud tonight. I know I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.99
Change
-0.060(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $382.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.10 $5.10 $4.79 $450.0K 91.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21643 $4.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.15 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.