AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

EGM update, page-145

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No doubt we will get something soon from the company. I understand that there is much anger and stress out there in investor land but I think it is important to remain calm and see what is in store for us all. We will definitely see some dilution with new funding and that does not sit well with everyone but I would rather that than go under. I am hopeful we will find a funding partner and then it is back to business . There are a lot of positives to the business with sales growing and a great pipeline. If funding is sufficient we should see the storm pass by and then clear skies ahead.

I can understand the negative posts at this point but they really do not help at all. The more negative sentiment that is created the more the sp drops and that only makes things a lot harder for the co. to move forward. Let's see what comes in and go from there with our posts. No doubt it won't be music to everyone's ears but I will be very happy to see some funding in place so we can move forward. I think things are set well for growth and this is hopefully just a speed bump that we have hit. Good luck to all, would love to see some positive posters out there. I know that may seem hard at the moment but we are not done yet IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.