AVR 5.71% $13.20 anteris technologies ltd

EGM update, page-31

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Satr, we are ALL still here, we have just left everyone to talk amongst themselves. When I go to the HC posts and see who is posting, in what quantity and with such drivel, then it's natural to talk privately with your peers. David is as truthful as they come; you can see it in the way he takes down a troll like a cheetah on a gazelle; there is a thirst for the truth to be known and for shite talkers to be put in their small minded place. I have seen some of the slides he mentioned put up by WP at more than one presentation. There was the pipeline. It is golden. There was the TAVR advisory board. You couldn't ask for anyone better. There were the slides on French sizing. And there was another slide which contained a minor product that they haven't mentioned. I'm not going to flesh those out further; like David says DYOR; it pays to get to an AGM or a roadshow and meet the fantastic people you invest in, because those slides are nothing without them. Despite all the recent shakes, my reasons for investing in Admedus are all still solid.
    Looking to the immediate future (by maybe September), we can expect TAVR in animals, more IDNs and a 501K for the next 3D. Good times!

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.20
Change
-0.800(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $279.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.41 $13.11 $539.6K 40.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2249 $13.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.88 125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.