ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

After the rubbish we have been fed by the clowns, oops board of...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    After the rubbish we have been fed by the clowns, oops board of ICN I thought I should give an update regarding what is now unfortunately a EGM.

I say unfortunately because i would much prefer to have some good people at the helm taking what could have been at this stage a great company.

Beckam made some very good points and his brother also asked some good questions at the meeting, I wish he was on board with us, very smart guy.

I have meetings set up this week with CSG people that with some hope will hopefully replace THE WHOLE BOARD, nothing less will do. I can prove we have the numbers to them.

RJ thinks he is very cushy after the meeting and thats good as complacency breeds contempt.

I have had more SH come on board since the meeting and all others have remained on board.

We are in a position to prove we have both the SH over 100 people and the shares to pull this off.

I am working very hard to get the right people interested in running this company as that is all that matters at the end of the day so I apologise for the time this has taken but making noise and not having a good plan is a waste of time and money.

For the non believers i accept whatever opinions you may have and i hold no malice.

I am totally focussed/obsessed on this issue after the meeting last Friday and the lies we have again been given.

Thankyou for the new SH that have come on board and my sincere thanks to those that are still on board.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.