CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

egm updates, page-109

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I heard a rumour today, something I cannot confirm, that RC had told some shareholders that he did not expect to hold a cap raising for 12 months.

Of course, upon hearing this rumour, there were outcries of increduality.

RC made a point during his speech about the number of shares on offer being too high and how he would like to avoid making it worse.

Askin was under a lot of pressure today when questioned about the April placement. An email was read out, and he was put under a lot of stress answering as to why the issue of shares was something good for shareholders rather than just something that was good for the board. And this is also part of the action by PNPL against the board atm.

For this reason alone I think that the board could not risk a cap raising at this time, even though the 15% has been reset (which the board was forced to acknowledge because of CB's questioning).

Remember too, that at the last AGM Askin got around 90% support. This meeting he got less than 53%. He is going to be very careful to avoid losing an extra 4%. And I htink he knows that using the same trick won't work as well a second time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.