CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

I didn't stay for the 2pm EGM. Now I'm off my Iphone & can type...

1. 59 Posts.
    I didn't stay for the 2pm EGM.
    Now I'm off my Iphone & can type easier, this is my take opn the mood of the meeting.

Originally when the meeting opened there was some show of support amongst the audience in support of PNPLs proxy in adjourning the meeting.

That support quickly seemed to diminish after the Chair had stated his position. Adjournment & combination of the meetings had been the subject of a failed injunction by PNPL. Votes by more than 50% of the share holders had already been cast and he was going to let them have their say.

I think Bob's continued interjections got under the skin of quite a few in the audience with calls of "sit down!".
    I'm not sure what will happen at the second meeting but I expect similar voting pattern. We could be surprised tho.

I think the magnitude of the vote was clearly a huge shock to JH. He was ashen face, eyes closed. I really do feel for the man. He had a vision for his baby but coudln't see he wasn't the man who could bring that to fruition.

Just for the record - I have no connections with Askin or anyone else on the board. I've only come across any of them fleetingly in my career. My only comment is they may not be exciting but the are solid, honest, and they know their respective fields.

I',ve changed my sentiment to buy - lets put the past behind us and get after finding more hydrocarbons & producing them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.