CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi Mr Asia,Once the resolutions get passed (I have little doubt...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Hi Mr Asia,

Once the resolutions get passed (I have little doubt that they will as well through vote stacking and voter apathy) there will be close to 2 billion shares available.

When Mark Smyth rejoined the company there were about 80M shares on issue with the price around 4 cents (company value about $3.2M). Since then, with the additional dillution, the shares will have been watered down about 25 to 1 - so if you owned 1% of the company in early 2006, you would now own 0.04% of the company.

At the same time, the company is presently worth (with 1B shares) approximately $4M - so the company is now worth approximately what it was when Smyth came on board. In the interim $50M has been raised through suspect share placements that have effectively seen money raised through retail shareholders.

So, the market thinks that the present company is worth little more than it was in 2006, but has managed to "spend" $50M in the process - with no resources closer to being able to be sold or mined.

Pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.