CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

egm voting intentions for shareholders, page-19

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I know some shareholders might be new to this stcok and have not felt the pain or loss that others have

some might think it is just an effort to hurt the company, or sour grapes cause they lost.

some may think that the sp has dropped like many others and there is no real problem and will rise as the market and economy rises.

let me tell you I have maybe a thousand e-mails from this crook, he has sent e-mails around telling people that announcements are about to happen, like the oil permits, this has only been designed to keep buy depth us so his people who have supposedly bought placements can get out.

Now he is asking for another placement for near on a bill shares, to pay for this coal plant that they HAVE not even got a signed deal on, no details at all,

I cannot believe the authorities can even allow this clause to go ahead when there is no details.

Look I have no shares so it don't bother me much at all, but I don't want these crooks to get away with more of the same,
    do not allow this placement to go ahead until he gives shareholders proper details, and a signed deal, he can sign a deal subject to approval to the placement, but he needs to give details.

vote no until he does this.

If it goes through they will not really pay for the shares, it will be given back to them and shareholders will see selling go down from 0.4 to 0.1 cent.

he don't care what the price is as long as he gets money from the public, and this is what he is doing every single day Global and friends sell stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.