DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

egm - voting process

1. 1,396 Posts.
    uncle elmer and others.. ive done some research seeing there was some conjecture here about what the upcoming vote process at EGM will be. Not sure at this time of the law reference, but its my understanding the votes will occur like this:

'There are no unusual voting rules around this meeting. Votes counted are those sent in by proxy or in attendance at the meeting, however on a show of hands vote each person gets one vote no matter how many shares they hold. After the show of hands vote 5 or more shareholders, or the chairman, can request that a poll be taken, and at that time each share counts for one vote (ie the more shares you hold, the bigger your vote). The vote on a poll overrides the vote on a show of hands if there is a different outcome. When calculating the % you use the number of people in attendance on a show of hands, and on a poll you use the number of shares held by those in attendance and lodged by proxy.'

therefore we shall require AT LEAST 5 PPL FROM THE NO SIDE to attend the EGM and ensure that a POLL VOTE procedure occurs if the SHOW OF HANDS vote doesnt result in a NO.

I am in sydney but if required ill make the trip to be one of those ppl. It however be preferable if at least 5 ppl local to melbourne that were voting NO attend.

At this point in time i would appreciate hearing from any NO voter via email that is able to attend EGM, and be 1 of the 5 ppl that ask for the POLL vote to occur if required.

please contact me via email : [email protected] if u are a NO advocate and are also able to attend the EGM mtg on the day.

thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.