AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi Vish this is just my opinion and people can take it or leave...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Hi Vish
    this is just my opinion and people can take it or leave it.
    Judge Browns deliberation on SMM,s attempt to continue to Block AxiomKB,s and his findings on how SMM were first granted a prospecting license are the main sticking points ...SMM would have not put forward any new information that would change the appeals Judges minds, the mention of bribery and corruption in the findings are the main concern for SMM from where im sitting at least,
    SMM have 2 other large leases that were granted at the same time as the ones in dispute .
    think about this if AVQ and the SI government have the appeal dismissed , then it may cause the Government and the locals who own the current land under SMM,s leases a reason to reconsider if its appropriate for them to continue holding those leases as it is quite possible they were obtained the same way as the leases in dispute . so they would be very aware that a larger problem may exist once the appeal is dismissed . if the appeal was upheld in my opinion it would be saying to the New Government that the court condoned what the previous Government and SMM did , i do not believe the people of the SI the traditional land owners will cop that , i think SMM are more concerned about their overall future in the SI remember this they have 2 leases they pay 2% commission for Axiom pay 20% i think the locals
    may have a change of heart very soon....cheers i feel news coming...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.