FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hi Harvie, I have tried to complete the form but the page won't...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Harvie,
    I have tried to complete the form but the page won't refresh. We are VERY substantial Shareholders and I would really appreciate being a part of this EGM so ensuring our signatures are on the page is important. Also many thanks for your efforts in trying to get this EGM together. I contacted FAS last week and aired my concerns in the strongest manner possible. Their reply was extremely swift and I behove them to clarify their position immediately. Their reply was that they had sent the information to the ASX 4 days ago and this was their reply-as cut & pasted from Madhu Bhalla Company Secretary & Commercial Manager's email

The Company had intended to “update “ the shareholders last Tuesday; but the ASX has determined that they are still “vetting” the text. We have been in discussion with them to release a very simple update for our shareholders. They have stopped us. The “ball is in their court”; we are restrained from making ANY announcement till THEY permit us. Apologies, but there is no fault of the company. The company values ALL its shareholders and looks to return value for their investments. Thank you once again for your loyalty, patience and understanding.

Thanks again for your assistance and I hope we get somewhere as my e mail to them was lodged as a formal complaint
    Last edited by Mrsc: 22/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.