AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

EGM, page-106

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    sisyphus & others that showed some kind concern about my selling of close to 50% of my AGS holding (at a substantial loss, naturally):
    In fact, I feel somewhat relieved to have done so. I - correctly or wrongly - do see any money left in AGS as very high risk now, unfortunately. And I do know now how much my further potential losses could amount to, i.e. I have already taken some shares "off the table" when getting out was obviously possible (at 7.5c) and not when - potentially sometime in the future - the much bigger holders will all try to liquidate at the same time (IF it should come to that??). My max. exposure here now is "writing off" my remaining holding to ZERO sometime in the future - potentially.
    I just have absolutely NO TRUST in how this company is run - but this is just me, perhaps.

My remaining (a bit over) 50% I shall now HOLD FOR CERTAIN until the very BITTER end (and if it should turn out to become a SWEET end, THE BETTER for all AGS holders, as I do not wish anybody here a bad ending, naturally)! As so often "hope dies last"?!

Enjoy the FESTIVE PERIOD with your loved ones and do your best to - at least temporarily - forget AGS and the troubles this stock may have caused you over time.
    Best of LUCK to all AGS holders.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.