AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

There is a lot of negative sentiment being expressed on these...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    There is a lot of negative sentiment being expressed on these threads and that is perfectly reasonable and understandabl
    I have found it much easier to deal with since making a few firm decisions
    1). I have decided not to sell but to hang on to the end- even if that means going down with the ship.
    2). I am not going to subscribe to the CR. it would be throwing good money after bad.
    3). I have accepted that management have made a mess of things but I also believe they are well intentioned. The conspiracy theories don't wash with me. I just wish they had been more open and candid with shareholders.
    4). Regardless of what has transpired during the last couple of years, we are still part owners of a magnificent resource and the price of uranium is due for a huge rerating.

Sometimes it is better to stop worrying and adopt a philosophical stance. What's done is done. No point in hand wringing. There is little I can do to change things. If AGS crashes and burns it is not the end of the world. And of course there is always the chance that things will work out well and we can all live happily ever after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.