AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

We're all Tiny Tim this Christmas to Neal Blue's Scrooge....

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    We're all Tiny Tim this Christmas to Neal Blue's Scrooge.

""Bah!" said Neal Blue, "Humbug!""

Been thinking about why would Quasar Resources send material to Cameco & then not sell it?

Well, consider this:

Quasar Resources must know AGS's financial position, right?  All they have to do is read the quarterly. They must have known funds were running short. So what if they sent the material in order to give the illusion (thanks Sisyphus ) that cashflow was imminent. AGS management put off a CR because they're thinking cash is about to start rolling in.

All the while, the financial noose is tightening.

When AGS's cash is all but gone, they inform AGS management that they are stockpiling & no money is coming.

AGS has been mugged.

You, as an AGS shareholder, have been mugged.

And some of you still blame AGS management for the current predicament we find ourselves in. Talk about blaming the victim.

It goes back to what FarmerOscar has been banging on about. Disclosure.

When did Quasar Resources make the decision to stockpile?
    Why did they not inform AGS immediately the decision was made?
    Was not AGS entitled to this information?
    Was not the market entitled to this information?
    Is any of this in breach of Corporations Law?

I don't know.

"If I could work my will," said Neal Blue indignantly, "Every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!""

Well, despite what Neal Blue thinks, I, too, wish you all a Happy & safe Christmas. 2015 gotta be better right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.