CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Firstly a big thankyou to the HC contributors who went to todays...

1. 262 Posts.
    Firstly a big thankyou to the HC contributors who went to todays EGM and shared their info ...

From what I have read in todays extensive postings is that this proppant is the real deal .... the Bees Knees .... the ''holy grail'' of proppants ....... If Halliburton have tried and failed at creating what CKK has then I think that they (Halliburton) or someone like them would be willing pay a great deal of money to get their hands on the "recipe" for it.

The global proppant market is a multi Billion dollar industry ( forecast to grow to 19Bil by 2019 ) ...... Eddie knows it and the interested parties who have already beaten a path to the CKK office door know it ...... and Im pretty sure Siegfried knows it ...... There is money to be made here .... BIG MONEY.

The trading volumes of the past 2 days have been big .... Massive line wipes .... there is already big money getting into this stock and the Americans by and large still haven't heard of LWP ...... We aint seen nothing yet folks ...... IMO

If the market ( ie the frackers ) begin to adopt this new proppant as the new standard ..... demand could well outstrip supply for years to come. As has been said numerous times .... this is a no brainer.

I believe we are witnessing the very beginnings of what could well be one of the biggest & best rags to riches stories the ASX has seen since ....... well ...... EVER!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.