TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Who am I,sharls ? Want me to "blow my own trumpet" ? Well...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Who am I,sharls ? Want me to "blow my own trumpet" ? Well basically I'm a Commentator on Society with a ShareMarket slant. Alternative 'New Journalism"style from the 70's is my 'bag'.
    See I was taught about the Share Market, FA indoctrinated by the Knights of The Southern Cross in the late 1960's It was a Papist Catholic vs the Masons "Thing" that I twisted into Anarchist vs Establishment 'bit'.
    So you might not believe it but I am motivated to "inform" the retail sector, what I call the Pilgrims to Mammon about Market Dynamics from a Free Thinkers Perspective.

Now can you see why and how I'm seen as a "disturbing influence", must be up to something sinister, have ulterior motives etc whatever? Read the story of Cassandra, I have that "complex".
    There was an old hippie saying- We are the people your parents warned you about- now days that'd be rock spiders, kiddie fiddlers, maybe poofs in general but back then in the 60's it was Commie Leftists outside of Mainstream/Establishment pawns, suppose nowdays Not One Worlder material, drop out, feral bludgers etc etc whatever. Losers in the Pilgrimage.

Anyway just a mid 60 year old survivor maintaing the Rage.
    Now I've never met face to face any but One HC poster. It was a Chinese "Exile" I wanted to have yum cha with.
    Anyway it doesn't take much to be able to identify the 'hot shots/ringers' in HC. They're part of the fabric/tradition. The why I read HC posts to glean Share Sentiment/ Market Maipulation what I call Market Dynamics.
    So often you get these incredibly Learned Posts, often cut'n'pastes of paid to advertise blogs, that masquerades as Research when it's just Company even Sector PR Spin.

Geezus Sharl back in the 80's there started a Movement that one should IGNORE Brokers Reports etc, that Company Reports have to be gone over meticulously with a Doubting not trusting Mind. Then these Internet Sites kicked in and what the hell dang mum'n'dads that had Bank and Tesla shares turn up and want to BAN free thinking discussion in favour of reading what Companies say in ASX announcements as Gospel and 'ratbags' like me are the "problem".
    Bloody Blue Chip Prats swimming in the Spec Spiv end of the Market clutching blessed Warren Buffett Books!!
    It makes a anarchist Free Thinker despair, get really depressed but ya gotta be manic, dedicated still.

Anyhow that's how, why I post knowing about these characters. My "excuse" is that I've been a "Scene" perpetrator not just a mug, a pollyanna.

anyhow btw I didn't tou rat but bet this gets modded as off topic.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $33.9K 3.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8839 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.