MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Looking forward hopefully to one of our resident hot copperin's...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Looking forward hopefully to one of our resident hot copperin's attending EGM and proving us with a summary and key call outs.

Those wishing for any suprises will be dissapointed as anything price sensitive would need to be disclosed to the market , what I'm excited to hear about is the plan for exploration on our tenements, I suspect it will commence immediately following the formal acquisition which no doubt will be confirmed today , so think next 1-2 weeks activity will ramp up significantly and be sustained over next 3 months on multiple fronts

Exciting times , just hope we get s corker of s soil sample or rock chips very soon which will help get those oppies into play

No doubt some big players have entered over last week and have set themselves up for what could be the next big lithium story , well that's what I'm hoping and why I've bought more shares and oppies than I probably should have but hey I'm s risk taker and I'm comfortable with that!

If we see volumn increase around 1pm then it might suggest the EGM went well

Good luck all can't wait for the update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.