MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

EGM, page-24

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Well just logged on and got all excited with the number of posts thinking we had insights from our strategy update today .......... Well that's 15min of my life I won't get back

I can't believe we didn't have anyone attend the meeting and provide us with a summary of today's talk , surely management can provide all shareholders with an update , so we can all be informed of what's happening with our business , I'll be contacting the office tomorrow if we hear nothing given we were specifically told we would get a full briefing on our company's strategy to explore our new ground

From a technical perspective .007 is the support me thinks and it held , some big profits have been taken over the last 2 days which is fair enough when your buying chunks in the 10's of millions , can't blame the smart traders , I'm long so happy to hold , although I wish I waited for today to top up rather then yesterday, oh well onwards and upwards hey

Let's hope we get an update so we know the plan

Good luck all but let's try and keep it civil as we're all here to make money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.