AVR 1.04% $11.43 anteris technologies ltd

EGM, page-4

1. 3,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1849
    After the apathetic nature of investor voting in relation to the remuneration report it is very important (IMO and DYOR) that investors vote yes to allow all Directors to participate in the placement. I think it is fantastic to see our second largest (perhaps soon to be largest) shareholder stump up another 500k on top of his sizeable position.

Matthew Ratty, now an ex Director, but having been on the board, knows exactly the potential Admedus has and obviously believes in the company mission and managements ability to deliver it and more.

I am also delighted that Simon Buckingham has stumped up $100k to invest in our company. At the AGM I spent some great time with Simon and had some very in-depth conversations about the company. It is particularly pleasing to not only have someone of his stature and experience on the board but also now as a fellow shareholder.

Simon joined the Admedus board after doing some research on Adapt. He was so impressed with the science but couldn’t understand why we were not forging ahead to be the number one tissue of choice in our space. He gave up other commitments to join Admedus to help make that a reality. He will now own a part of our company along with the rest of us. Simon, just like everyone on our Board, is a very experienced, committed, intelligent and hard working executive who genuinely cares about Admedus.

The fact that all Directors are buying is A HUGE sign of our potential and future success. The cash injection is also a big benefit to the development pipeline progress of our company and additional future revenue streams.

So please don’t be apathetic towards the EGM resolutions and make sure you vote in a way that you believe is in the best interests of Admedus.

Exciting times ahead

Not advice and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.43
Change
-0.120(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.58 $11.58 $11.17 $196.0K 17.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $11.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.50 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.