RHK 0.00% 78.3¢ red hawk mining limited

EGM, page-26

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Oh my! What a shocking, mean-minded EGM that was.
    3 Security Guards and a videotaping of us from the front (not that we gave permission to be videotaped or forewarned that we would be) and an identical situation from the rear. We were treated like criminals - that is how I felt - which is ironical.

We paid for the 249D yet the Todd Board extinguished our existence. I will no longer say Todd-dominated because it is Todd's Board. To continue on as a Flinders Board member knowing they are not wanted by 44.5% of the shareholders really questions their personal ethics particularly when their job relies completely and entirely on one person's vote.

This EGM in my opinion was designed to be very cruel and ruthless and every Board Member whom went along with this style of EGM is shamed. Shareholders in other Companies had never experienced anything like it.

The Chairperson reminded me of a character in a Dickens story - I found his attitude towards the minority shareholders contemptuous, cold and super controlling and although he maintained he advised us as to the EGM procedure it was obviously not so because too many of us were unaware and taken by surprise when we were advised there would be 'no opportunity' to discuss collateral matters other than that directly relating to an individual Board Member. I was expecting an Open Forum following the voting results and I think many of us hoped for it.

When I first got up my fourth word was probably Security and I then intending saying,
    "If one or two minority shareholders went too far in expressing their rage with the Board, I am sorry, however the Board appears to have no insight into the wrong they have done minority shareholders ...and the audacity of the Board to use our money to fight us with ....... ..... ...." however, I couldn't even get started. I was told to sit down immediately at the mention of 'security' and I would not be given an opportunity to speak on this later.

It was Sailing Kid that realised anything you wanted to say had to be framed via a Director to get it heard although 2 other minority shareholders got up and spoke generally and got away with it but obviously SECURITY had been deemed prior to the EGM to be a no-go there. Although my parting words were to be, "We wanted to be part of the solution. We wanted to work with Todd because we wanted the BBIG project to go ahead," but clearly they don't give a damn about minority shareholders.

They were not going to give us an inch. Most felt there was no point going back into the EGM after a short break whilst voting numbers were counted. It was a sham. The sneering and patronising attitude towards Sailing Kid when he stood up by a Todd Director was embarrassing. What a pompous, self-important, silver-haired, immature character - but I suppose this is the measure of Todd Corporation if this is the type of person employed by Todd Corporation.

The only good out of this is that minority shareholders got to meet other like-minded minority shareholders and this collection of shareholders continues to grow after each AGM/EGM (hephep,epp111) and with members who don't use HC but flew in from Adelaide and others States. We had the opportunity afterwards to destress with a drink in the bar and share thoughts with one another and we are more united than ever in not rolling-over and insisting on being treated fairly re the BBIG project.

A politician was in the audience compliments of epp111 and he was aghast at the way the meeting went and the way we were treated and once Parliament resumes he intends to do all he can to help.

In a word it was "disgusting".

All my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5832 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.