RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

EGM, page-45

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    You know after reading the posts of ordinary Flinders shareholders here on Hot Copper, talking about the Flinders EGM makes me feel really good. We are just ordinary people fighting to be included, fighting for justice, and fighting against a big corporate machine.
    The minority shareholders that attended our EGM control almost 30% of the total Flinders shares, but still not properly listened to. We were all hoping that Todd's Flinders BOD would offer an olive branch to bring all of us along with them.... but that didn't happen.
    We just want to be included in our mines development, as we have earned that right being long term shareholders in a company we believe has tremendous potential in the right hands. To me sadly, it looks like the Todd Corporation controlled and appointed Flinders mines Board of Directors don't appear to want us to be included at all.
    We have public opinion with us, we will keep fighting to be heard, and don't forget we have won a victory for minority shareholders in the ASX.... it now takes a "Special Resolution", a 75% majority to De-List (before 50.1%) isn't that really great.

. A special thank you to Senator Peter Georgiou and the Hon Robin Scott, (both Western Australian politicians) who attended the EGM called by the Flinders minority shareholders. They observed how the Todd Corporation appointed Flinders Mines BOD controlled this EGM. Our Board of Directors didn't appear to be very happy and that didn't go unnoticed. I myself didn't attend and had to (as always) rely on fellow shareholders posting their thoughts about the meeting and how they felt it went.

. When the ASX announcement came the next day, I was very surprised that only the vote was included, nothing else. Flinders Mines board of directors, this is what we are talking about.... we are starved of information. Those not attending had to keep looking at Hot Copper and elsewhere and phone around to see what happened.

We just want to be included... this is my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.